Navigation

Hello everyone and greetings viewers!
reeflotz here and a blog on 3D cgi artworks that I make.

This post here shall serve as the navigation page of my blog.


3D Projects that I spent a lot of time on:

ARX-7 Arbalest
Misaka Mikoto
Estelle Bright


Random items for sale:

Electric Fan 3D model
Rays T3 TRD Rims 3D model
Sony Xperia Z1 3D model
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 3D model
Audio Technica ATH SJ33 3D model

Other (old) stuff:

Asus K43SV Disassembly
Sony Concepts Projects

Blender 2.68a


Recently studied this free open source program, after being a 3ds Max user for a year (studied it through online tutorials I could find), personally I find Blender to be a much better program as a 3D hobbyist tool for creating digital art and visualization.

Apart from it being free, it loads faster and has a smaller size yet feature packed. I find it's interface quite efficient as well, although it is still improving. While true that the standard as far as I know is 3ds Max and Maya when it comes to animation and games, Blender with it's cycles renderer is starting to rival those paid products in my opinion. As a hobbyist, and not really a CG student/professional, Blender is a great tool for me to create 3D content which is widely used today.

If you haven't tried Blender yet then give it a chance, it's a nice program. For tutorials just go to Andrew Price's website http://www.blenderguru.com which has easily helped me understand more about Blender.
 
http://www.blender.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment